BCA is Busy All Year!
BCA is well known for producing high-quality networking events. When members attend a BCA event, they will be seeing people from the local industry, people they do business with on a day-to-day basis (and those they would like to be doing business with).
The Annual Outing and Christmas Gala are sellout events each year with 250+ participants. The annual Spring and Fall Membership Dinners entertain and inform, bringing an average of 150 members together for an evening of networking and socializing with their industry peers and associates.
- Construction World Expo
- Spring Economic Development Luncheon
- Spring Membership Dinner
- Government Affairs Luncheon with City Officials
- Annual Outing
- Summer Bash
- Government Affairs Luncheon with County Officals
- Scholarship Bass Tournament
- Fall Membership Dinner
- Fall Economic Development Luncheon
- Meet the Candidates Reception
- Christmas Gala
- Lunch & Learn Series - Bimonthly
- Construction SafetyForums - Quarterly